MANUFACTURER : IMPREZA LEGACY NON TURBO PUSH
SPECIFICATION : Stage 2
MATERIAL : Kevlar
MODEL YEAR : Impreza Legacy NONE TURBO
COMMODITY CODE : 87089390
COMPETITION STAGE 2 RACING CLUTCH FOR SUBARU IMPREZA LEGACY NON TURBO PUSH TYPE
The Competition Clutch Stage 4 is the first level of clutches for track use. It is designed for heavily tuned cars and offers up to a 250% increase on the stock torque capacity.
- 6 Puck sprung plate for fantastic grip
- 250% increase in torque capacity
- Exceptional grip and longevity with a ceramic face
- Designed for penetrating engagement with higher horsepower applications
- No slippage
- Designed for fast road and track use
- 300 mile break in recommended
- Supplied with applicable bearing(s) and alignment tool
The clutch has been specially designed to withstand fast penetrating engagements with high horsepower applications the ceramic pucks give the best grip and so stop any slippage.
*Image is for reference purpose only
Fitment: 2000+ Subaru Impreza Non-Turbo 2.0L (Push style) 230mm
Please include your vehicle registration in the checkout notes to avoid delaying your order.
Note: If you require this item urgently please contact us before ordering to check stock levels.